Monday, March 06, 2006

Just remembered.



I was thinking that I'd forgotten a picture to post and I was right.

Randy & Leitta came to Logan Lake this past weekend to see Benn play hockey. They got there just in time to see Benn's goal Friday night. Benn asked me after the game to make sure they were staying until he came out of the dressing room because he wanted to give them a hug. After the game Benn went with Coach Roger and staying in Logan Lake and we all went back to Kamloops.

The next day I went to Lance's last basketball game while at the same time in Logan Benn was on the ice for his second game.

Benn got his hugs.

Dale

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great seeing all the pics... Had an awesome weekend... Seeing Benn play hockey.. What a great skater he is.. Very impressed.. Good to see you to Dale.. Yay I made the pics in the blog.. lol

Randy

Motherhen said...

It's great to see Randy and Lietta and Lance too! Sounds like a nice, busy weekend.