Monday, February 13, 2006

Benn with hockey




Benn and I were in WL this past weekend while Brenda and Abbi went to Kamloops for Abbi's swimming. Pictures from that are on the way.

In the meantime here are some pictures I took of Benn recently.

Top picture is Benn at practice with his team mates. He may be small but he's one of the fastest on the team.

Below that is a picture of the Mt Timothy ski hill as a panorama, we went there after Benn's game in Lac La Hache on Feb 11th. He'd never been there before and we walked around a bit and took pictures. Benn wants to go back there.

Next is a frozen lake on the road back from Mt Timothy. Thought I'd snap off a few photos with the sun out and the sky blue.

Shortly after the picture above, Benn was asleep in the backseat. A little different taking pictures of a kid in the backseat while driving down the highway.

The bottom picture is from the next day when the sun was out again and Benn wanted to shoot pucks in the driveway. Brenda and Abbi had the car so I borrowed the station vehicle that you see in the background. Benn's shooting practice paid off as he got the first goal in the game later on Sunday. No pictures of the game as I was doing the scoresheet and stat sheets.

That's it for Benn, hopefully I can get some of Brenda's pictures with Abbi at the swim meet in Kamloops up here soon.

Dale

No comments: