Dale has a radio seminar in PG Friday and he's going with a couple of other guys from the station Thursday afternoon and returning Friday night.
Benn's Atom Development team is playing in a tournament in Dawson Creek. Brenda & Benn will travel there on Friday starting after Abbi goes to school. Should take about 8hrs to get there and they're staying at the Super 8 with the rest of the team. Games for Benn will be Saturday 645am & 215pm and Sunday morning 815am. They'll drive down to Tumbler Ridge to visit with Brenda's brother Randy Sunday after the tourney and drive back to WL on Monday.
Abbi has a mini-meet for her swimming club this weekend. On deck Saturday morning 645am to swim like a fish! It's her first meet of the season and now that she can dive in, her times will be much quicker than before.
I'll be taking Abbi to swimming and then going to the arena to help coach an Atom team at 715am. After that I'll watch Abbi swim until 9am. Then I'm off to an on-location for the radio station from 1pm-4pm for the local Toyota dealer. That night there's a Timberwolves game in town at 7pm.
So we'll be a bit busy this weekend, and spread out. When I get results from this weekend I'll put them here on the blog.
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds a lot like our weekends lately. Benn, good luck at the tournament Benn. Abbi, good luck at the meet.
Post a Comment